I installed x86_64 build directly to my hard drive.
When I boot I see the batocera logo...
-On a vga monitor the initial batocera displays normally
-On hdmi the batocera is scrunched down in the upper right corner
The screen goes black, and then I hear the music.
When I hit f4 I can see the command prompt or whatever linux-users call it on my monitor.
Now, I tried to edit /recalbox/share/system/recalbox.conf, but I don't see any video options.
What should I do?
1. You need to press alt + F4 to exit to the system
2. You need to press alt + F2 to edit
3. The username or whatever is "root", the password is "linux"
4. Type "mount -o remount, rw /boot"
5. Type "nano /recalbox/share/system/recalbox.conf"