So I new to using Batocera although I’ve used a number of other emulators before. I just got it set up and running on an old dell that we had just laying around but I can’t seem to get the audio to work correctly. I’ve read other forum articles about just changing the settings but for one reason or another that still hasn’t worked. Within Kodi, I have four options to output my audio to;
HDA Intel (@:card=Intel,DEV=O)ALC Analog
HDA Intel (surround21:Card=Intel,DEV=0)ALC Analog
But within the system settings my 4 options are Auto, Custom, ALC888 Digital, ALC888 Analog. I’ve tried every combination of setting possible and I still haven’t gotten one to work. I am currently using an DVI output on a GeForce 9500 graphics card. Although the DVI is a DVI to HDMI convertor cable so I don’t know if could be the problem.
LONG story short, I could use some help if anyone sees what I am missing. Thanks!