I'm new to batocera and I'm already having problems.
- Batocera does not detect my 8bitdo sn30pro (nor my ps4 controller which is plugged into usb). The dongle flashes well though. I also changed the Bluetooth dongle to another (8bitdo) in case the latter is defective. Same result ...
- I copied my roms and the files created by skrapeur (media and gamelist) in the corresponding folders. Many roms do not appear in the list of games (NGP for example: only a demo of KoF R1 is not visible) and many scrappe have disappeared or are duplicated or even triple. However, I use the same sets of roms for Recalbox and I don't have any problems.
- For some consoles (psp, psx for example) my ps4 controller connected to usb does not work. I specify that it is perfectly configured and that I am not talking about systems requiring a keyboard. However, the Hotkey + Start combo to return to the menu works. I can also walk in the PPSSPP menu, it is to understand nothing.
- The MSX2 system does not appear in the carousel while the Roma are present. However MSX and MSX2 + are present. However, I unchecked "system compilation"
- No sound for my Sega Saturn games
The interface sometimes freeze, forced to do a hard reboot
- Disconnecting the controller without reason
Thank you for your answers