I’ve asked these questions on the official Odroid forums, but no luck, so I thought I might as well ask on the official Batocera forum as well!
So, once again, I absolutely love Batocera, and have installed it on a PC and my new OGA BE, and I have a few questions for the devs (or anyone else in the know):
- Would a (standalone) port of ReDream be an option?
- Are you guys planning on implementing sleep mode?
- Could Xash3D run on the OGA?
- Is Parallel RDP for N64 in the cards for Batocera?
- Would there be a way to let save files sync between two installs of Batocera? (Sharing save files between my PC and OGA would be awesome).
- Decorations apparently only work at 1080p. Any plans of adapting them to the OGA’s resolution?
Thanks a lot for all your hard work. Know that it is deeply appreciated. Batocera is insanely good!