joinski My tv has 1080p
EDIT: Okey i startet now a fresh isntallation. something I must have done that batocera didn’t like. In the default games that batocera brings with the layouts are working fine. (That wasn’t any different to yesterday, I just forgot about it). Would nice to know what I did that caused this problem.
EDIT2: Also working by default with a radom snes rom i added. Lets try to dig in what of my cofiguration step caused this issue…
Maybe it realy was just to try the “old way” to install overlays ->As ni said I “mess areround” with the retroarch config files per system -> maybe that caused this issue (I tryed to install ther following overlay pack - https://github.com/gallyg/zover4recalbox )
EDIT 3 Okey. There is some issue with what i set up over batocera. Overlay working fine, but now i can’t set a shader.
Here my steps :
Sheet configuration steps Batocera
- Keyboard are connected
-Setting up a generic USB Controller
- added a Rom
- Changed Sound to the right audio output (HDMI 1), restart.
- Manuel install es-theme-alekfull-master ( https://github.com/jdorigao/es-theme-alekfull)
- Change Theme to es-theme-alekfull-master
- change language to german
- Game Settings -> Shader (Global)-> Retro
- UI Settings - Transition Style - Instand
- removed the setting that the collection “all games” showing up.
- Seems that the retro shader is ignored.
- Set Retro Shader directly for SNES ( Option Menue System)
- Set Retro Shader for a Game
- Switch decoration for the System (Snes -> AMBIANCE_2)
- Switch back decoration to “Auto” set shader to “scan line”
- decoration worked, still no shader are loaded.
Shader will not load.
Now it would be nice to know in wish .conf batocera write my changes.
I’m not sure, but it seems that the theme I’m using causes this problems. After switching to the default theme and restarting Batocera the shaders are loaded. Can this be?…
Could some Mod move my Post to “standard-desktop-laptop-64-bits” would be nice
EDIT 5 : I think my problem has several interdependencies that collide. I get it fixed (with a pre configurated build, not on my own, but hey it works. For now I have overlays, so for me the problem is solved for now.