rc1 is coming. except for rpi in a first time while i’ve an issue with rpi1 and i don’t know if all rpi are impacted.
please feedback about rpi400 wifi. we have none to test it. (last beta is almost the rc1)
next are comimg soon (most of them today, others) (for most of arch, beta was updated with an almost rc1)
* warning : rpi4 is now running in 64 bits mode.
you cannot upgrade from 29 without doing a simple manual action.
To upgrade from 29 and before :
1. go in the upgrade menu, choose beta and upgrade (behind, this is the stable version, but we want to be sure you'll do action 2).
2. put you sdcard into a pc. remove the file config.txt. rename config64.txt to config.txt.
* odroid go super support
* Orange Pi PC support (Allwinner H3)
* add: MelonDS libretro core on (x86_64/ RPI4/ Odroid C4/ Odroid N2/ VIM3)
* add: Sega Model 3 support via Supermodel emulator (x86_64 for now)
* add: SDLPoP (Prince of Persia)
* add: DevilutionX (Diablo 1)
* add: Xash3D-FWGS (Half-Life 1).
- Currently supports the following games:
- Half-Life, including Blue Shift and Opposing Force.
- Deathmatch Classic.
- Several mods (https://github.com/FWGS/hlsdk-xash3d/blob/mobile_hacks/dlls/moddef.h)
* add: Solarus (RPG game engine)
* add: EasyRPG (RPG Maker engine) both standalone and libretro core
* add: MAME (standalone) 0.228 with ARCADE64 filter list and GroovyMame 15 kHz patches
* add: Hatari (standalone) 2.3.1
* add: Dosbox-Pure libretro core
* add: Fairchild Channel-F
* add: Sharp X1
* add: Redream for x86_64
* add: Mugen for x86_64
* add: Ruffle (Adobe Flash player Emulator) for x86_64
* add: LightSpark (Adobe Flash player Emulator) for x86_64
* add: Kernel 15 kHz patch
* add: Pi 400 support
* add: Wine Proton (For more compatibility)
* add: MF (For Wine more games compatibility)
* add: New systems supported by theBezelProject
* add: Cymraeg language (cy_GB)
* add: pcsx2 (ps2) up to 8 players
* es: Rewritten RetroAchievements :
- Rewritten user RetroAchievements screen
- Launch games from RetroAchievements screen
- New per game RetroAchievements screen
- Add RetroAchievements auto collection
- Add RetroAchievements filter ( for searches & custom collections )
- Add RetroAchievements icon in gamelists
- Full indexation of games hashes
* es: Add SaveState manager for libretro cores supporting save states.
- Add SHOW SAVE SNAPSHOTS to AUTO SAVE/LOAD option : This value allows to always open the savestate manager before launching a game
* es: Scrapers :
- Add ArcadeDB scraper
- Screenscaper : Add "map" & "box background" option
- TheGamesDB scraper : Add scrap of screenshots, fanarts, wheels, boxes backgrounds & titleshots
- Manual scraping : Show results from all available scrapers
* es: ImageViewer : Add "zoomable" mode for pages & maps
* es: ImageViewer : Add support for Cbz format + Add preview of Cbz files in imageviewer gamelists.
* es: ImageViewer : Add "Library" system. This systems is designed to contain cbz ( or pdf ) files of magazines & books.
* es: Add "Vertical Arcade" auto-collection + Vertical game filter
* es: Add a notification when a new controller is connected / disconnected
* es: Load custom additionnal/replacement config files from es_systems_*.cfg files
* es: Rewritten md5 / crc calculations for zip files ( using internal zip library )
* es: OpenGLES 2.0 support ( for boards supporting it )
* bump: many libretro cores
* bump: FAudio (Wine) to 21.01
* bump: Dosbox-X to 0.83.9
* bump: Linux 5.10.x LTS kernel series for x86, x86_64 and mainline supported aarch64 & arm SOC's
* bump: Lutris (Wine) to 6.0
* bump: DXVK (Wine) to 1.7.3
* bump: VKD3D-Proton (Wine) to 2.1
* bump: Mesa3D to 20.3.4
* bump: Pygame to 2.0.1
* bump: Cemu to 1.22.6c
* bump: MAME to 0.228
* bump: RPCS3 to 0.0.14
* bump: PCSX2 (performances increased)
* bump: WinBTRFS Driver to 1.7.6
* fix: USB boot on RPi3 and RPi4
* fix: set mac eth addr for vim3
* fix: trash on file manager
* fix: resizing issue with 2TB or larger drives (now 4k block size)