For a video demonstration, check out Batocera Nation’s excellent video on the topic:
The content downloader in Batocera has received a bunch of extra content recently! If you haven’t checked it out, it’s definitely worth it. Batocera’s store stocks some high-quality, freely distributed games, themes, cheat databases and bezels! All has been made with being freely distributed in mind. It could also be useful for testing how to add your own games for a particular system/port.
Some new things that have been recently added:
- New theme: Simple Life
- New theme: Immersive
- New theme: Bichromatic Pads
- New package: [PSP] Silveredge - fast-paced horizontal bullet hell shooter
- New package: [PSP] Wagic The Homebrew - trading/collecting card game, inspired by Magic The Gathering
- New package: [PSP] Cheats for PPSSPP (standalone)
- New game available: [GBC] Quartet - puzzle game, make robot faces.
- New game available: [GBC] Petris - kind of a tetris game with cute pets and that can be also played in 2-player mode
This is just but a sample of what you can get with the content downloader! Check out the new wiki page about it for more details: https://wiki.batocera.org/content_downloader